This section is dedicated to assisting in researching and obtaining holistic products. Medical and FDA Disclaimers Below.
Special Note: NO ONE is paying us to advertise ANY products or therapies throughout the ENTIRETY of this website. These are all recommendations from other sufferers. The information is collected through conversations with people within the various pain communities; support group meeting sessions, one-on-one conversations, social media sites, and the like. Medical Disclaimer Below.
Remember: The landscape of holistic remedies is constantly changing. Please look for the most up-to-date information you can find. Below is how to search for the best deals and highest quality. We encourage you to do your own research and obtain the highest quality products you can find.
Finding Common Vitamins, Supplements, and Probiotics.
Popular Internet Sites for a Wide Variety of Holistic Products.
Essential Oil Products
CBD Oil suppliers
Loose Tea Distributors
Finding Common Vitamins, Supplements, and Probiotics:
- Your doctor may have the supplements and vitamins they are recommending on site.
- Your local pharmacy may carry a lot of these products.
- Other pharmacies; including but not limited too Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreen, Walmart,
- Vitamin stores; including but not limited too GNC and Vitamin Shoppe
- Looking for the best deals??? Use the internet. (Use the computer at your local library if you need too.) Type in the name of your local pharmacy into Google (or your search engine of choice) for example, http://www.cvs.com/ Cross check with other major dealers. A word on safety; please use websites you are familiar with; use this list for reference, or use places given to you by close friends or family. Don’t use sites you are completely unfamiliar with.
- Below is a few websites that others in the pain community have recommended.
(Again, Please, do your own research on these companies. Look not only for the best deals, but for the highest quality and best reputation you can find.)
Popular Internet Sites for a Wide Variety of Holistic Products:
The following is the Quality Guarantee from the Vitacost website:
Living Well Today International:
AMAZING Resource for patients looking for supplements for diseases and conditions that require a lot of regenerative, restorative aids for healing.
– http://lwtinternational.com/ Michael Payme
List of Lyme supplements for Lyme patients:
Green Dragon Botanicals:
Stephen Buhner’s protocols from Green Dragon, as described in his book, Healing Lyme:
Quick Silver Scientific:
Some lesser-known sources with some lesser-known products:
Essential Oil Products:
There are 2 juggernauts in the essential oil arena right now. Young Living and doTerra. They are THE top-quality brands. While they are pricey, they go a long way. Below is an article on additional quality options.
Young Living Website
Looking for more options? Article of reviews from 2017:
CBD Oil suppliers:
Palmetto Harmony: https://palmettoharmony.com/
Blue Bird Botanicals: https://www.bluebird-botanicals.com/classic-hemp-cannabidiol-cbd-oil/
Quick Silver Scientific: https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/
Green Roads: https://www.greenroadsworld.com/
Loose Tea Distributors:
More information on researching and purchasing the products within this website:
Medical and FDA Disclaimers:
Common Sense dictates that the following is now added: Please note that recommended reading and its practicum, product information, physical therapies, and any and all advice presented in this collection is intended for the convenience of the reader. For advice on medical issues you should always consult your local medical practitioner.
The products and their practicum shown on this website or discussed in our communications have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Those seeking treatment for a specific disease should consult a qualified physician.